Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Slow Go

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't written for awhile, but not much has happened since my last post. Last Tuesday I caught up with another expat Aussie girl for coffee, and that went really well. I also went out on Friday night to an expat meet-up, but the taxi got me lost and by the time I got there, nobody was waiting for me! *sob* I was more upset with the taxi driver than with the girls. Not to worry, I'll catch up with them eventually!

Other than that, I've done a bit of househunting, and today we started to organise the paperwork for a unit! Yay! Its a nice newly renovated 3 bedroom condo with a full size kitchen! It has been so hard looking for a place that has a decent kitchen. Most of the units I've looked at have had a stovetop, or nothing at all, since a lot of Singaporeans eat out all the time. The condo even has a nice little room for Fox and Ty. Hopefully we'll be able to move in next week.

In other news, its Andrew's 24th birthday tomorrow! And of course, Robyn's :-D. We're planning to use one of our wedding gift vouchers tomorrow night, the one for the Singapore Flyer (Thank you Sarah and Craig!), but we're going to double check and see if its open, because tomorrow is also Chinese New Year and its a public holiday in Singapore on Thursday 3rd and Friday 4th. If we go, I will post some photo's of the view.

Thats it from me today, catch you all later!

xoxo  Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment