Monday, January 17, 2011

Down Time

Hey everyone!

We've had a slow couple of days this week. On Sunday, we decided to relax at the hotel for most of the day. We went down to the hawker market and got some lunch, then we went and bought me a cheap mobile phone. Came back to the hotel and watched some TV, then Andrew went to the hotel's gym and worked out for a bit. I made pork bolognese for dinner, and we ate that whilst watching "Black Butler". Afterwards, I went for a swim. Today was even slower. Andrew and I had breakfast, then he went to work and I went up to the room. I pretty much just did emailing and keeping cool today. The hotel maid came in and cleaned whilst I had my lunch. I emailed Andrew in the afternoon telling him that I'd meet him outside his work so we could have dinner out, but he didn't get it and I actually bumped into him on a side street near work, which was lucky. Andrew felt like seafood (gasp! lol), so we started to stroll down towards Clarke Quay. We bumped into some of Andrew's workmates and we stopped and had a few drinks. Then we went down to Jumbo Seafood for dinner. I ordered chilli crab and Andrew ordered yellow curry lobster. It was quite nice, but very messy. Then we had an ice-cream in bread on the way back to the hotel. I'm hoping to go back to Orchard Rd this week and to do some more house hunting, so I may have something more interesting to write about.

Cheers,
Mandi

No comments:

Post a Comment