Thursday, January 13, 2011

Good Morning!

Good morning everyone! Today is another hot day here in Singapore! This morning I walked Andrew to work, since he got lost on the way home last night. The streets can be a bit tricky, with some streets changing names at every intersection. Andrew was a bit early to work, so we decided to get a cup of coffee from one of the arcade shops. We found a coffee shop called "Dimbulah: Fine Australian Coffee". It was quite nice and looked like one of the shops you'd see in Kew or Melbourne. My hot choc was nice, and Andrew said his latte was pretty good.

I didn't realise Dimboola was famous for coffee!

Andrew went to work, and I decided to browse around the shops for a bit. I went to Chinatown Point and got a funky denim handbag for SP$29. My trusty purple bag has decided to start breaking, good timing on its part.
I'll write again a bit later, think I may have a swim or a snooze. Ciao!

Front of One Raffles Place, a shopping centre near Andrew's work. At night, the rabbit's eyes glow red!


No comments:

Post a Comment